Friday, January 8, 2010

A new day arises..well sort of.

Today is a day reminding me that winter break is over and college is vastly approaching...T minus 3 days..whoopie. Despite my obvious lack of excitement, I do somewhat enjoy school. You get to meet new faces every semester..and.. this semester brings me one step closer to an acting career. I have more than 5 auditions this semester and I am also lucky to be signed up for and indulging in a FILM class :):) I have to take it to make myself familiarize myself with the production of the films which I dream to one day be starring in :) ahha oh dreams. Anyway, today I am off to collect the books needed for my EIGHTEEN credit hours.. yes I am taking the maximum that my school will allow...this should be an interesting semester. The best part of it all? I will be celebrating my ONE YEAR of dating the man of my dreams. Andrew D :) well peace out. <3

2 comments:

  1. i'm not looking forward to this semester starting at all! i'm actually nervous about it, but i'm not really sure why. i think it's because i'm getting into my major classes now. i just have history 102 & another math, and it's all art classes from then on out. and it's a LOT of work. i'm especially nervous about my drawing 2 class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually taking drawing 1 tiff. I'm nervous too! Are you going on the Europe trip?

    ReplyDelete