Tuesday, January 12, 2010

let them teach me...yes.

What a radical day. Unexpectedly..really. I was fretful of an EIGHT A.M. class, but my classes are absolutely awesome. Eight A.M = drawing class: amazing class, amazing teacher, amazing projects, 2 hours of awesomeosity. Ten thirty= Film production: learning and practicing all 6 elements of MOVIE production WITH opportunities to work on major productions. Oral interpretation of Literature= ACTING ACTING ACTING, we are acting out every type of literary work all year! The most groovy part is that all of my finals only count 10% in every class, and some are take home tests!! I'm super stoked, finally into the core classes of my major. I'm never going to be tired in class ha. One of the best parts about being in a class where you know absolutely no one is that your diversity level increases in a major level, i'm totally up for that dude. I'm ready to get my acting career rockin and to get my degree and to explore my Andrew future and to meet new people and to get a new used car haha. Life is good. Love is good. 

Lyrical Inspirations for the day:

the Beatles: All You Need is Love


Nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need


No comments:

Post a Comment