Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to the "real" life...right.

SO Tuesday is the big day. Tomorrow is first day of spring semester of college. Back to what we call reality I suppose. The cycle of life..go to school until you're 24 in order to get a good job, get a job to make money, make money to survive...so on so on. It kind of bits: the cycle. Well the idea that we have to do it does. I'm pretty much determined that I won't fall into that repetitive lifestyle that is expected. I already think that I am very much off of that path. One reason is Andrew. Andrew has pretty much changed my life. He has introduced me to true love & adventure. I know we are going to have a blast and a great future. My family are friends are also anything BUT ordinary..and I LOVE IT! Yes, I'm determined. My mind is muti-tracked. let's see how this goes. goodnight world update soon 

Peace & love & grooviness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment