Friday, May 28, 2010

"All the worlds a stage..."

I've never had a passion more evident or bigger than my passion for acting. Everyday I am reminded of my dream, everyday I live it out in my head..and soon it will come true. I am
confident and persistant and I will be the actress that I dream to be. The world is my stage, the film strips are my drug and acting is my art. I'm addicted. I will never want anything more than this. I may not be rich, and I may not be so lucky to be born into a family with film connections..but I'm going to make my own. I want this so bad that I am not going to let it pass me by. Some people dream to be doctors, wifes, teachers, accountants...my dream ever since I was able to learn was to be on the big screen, behind the camera daily. I will do whatever it takes :) I am in love with the possiblility and I am going to make it MY reality. So i guess the real title of this post should be "all the world is MY stage..." As I see the Acanemy Awards, the MTV movie awards, the Oscars...SAG awards...I see my future.. I see where I want to be in Five years or less..that is up on that stage recieving that award for living out my dreams and persuing my passion. This is it. The time is now... all the world is my stage.
:)

1 comment:

  1. im so proud of you. i know something happened a couple of months ago and still not sure what it is but for whatever reason it severed our ties. that made me really sad and extremely worried about you, but regardless of what happened im am so extatic to see that you are still pushing full steam ahead toward your dream! you WILL be on that stage! you WILL be accepting those awards! and ill be at home cheering you on ALWAYS! because i LOVE you, lindsey! and i am SO proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete